Victoria The Essential Tea Companion
Heady with the essence of sweet summer berries, this honey is sublime when served with breads, scones, or muffins. Prepare it in the warm months when the berries are in season, to savor in the cold of winter.
Makes 21⁄2 cups
- San added Berry Flavored Honey to Tea Party 01 May 17:40
- Quackers, Vino & Cheese favorited Berry Flavored Honey 02 Jul 15:14
- Amalie added Berry Flavored Honey to Food 18 Feb 00:11
- Emma H. favorited Berry Flavored Honey 26 Aug 15:46
- Alissa B. favorited Berry Flavored Honey 12 Aug 22:38
- Phoenix M. favorited Berry Flavored Honey 12 Aug 22:18
- GMC Group published her project Berry Flavored Honey 16 Jul 22:07
In a small saucepan, stir the honey over medium heat until warmed through. Add the berries and stir gently. Pour the honey into a heatproof jar and cool to room temperature. Cover tightly and let the honey stand at room temperature for 3 days, then refrigerate.