New life for old jeans and a place to put my MP3-Player
I had an old jeans with a broken zipper, so I cut off the waistband and made a belt of it, which I decorated with badges, the broken zipper and lyrics from the song "Northshore" ( Tegan & Sara). :)
I never know, where to put my MP3-Player and my member ID, when I'm in the gym, so I sewed a little beltbag, where I can put in both and also my cellphone. :)
The beltbag is wearable on the jeansbelt, but you can also take it off and wear it with another belt. :)
The writing on the belt says: Don't bend, don't bleed, don't beg, don't scream, don't whine, don't fight, don't tell me.
- Kinhime Dragon added Belt Made Of Old Jeans And Beltbag to clothes 31 Mar 20:19
- Kinhime Dragon added Belt Made Of Old Jeans And Beltbag to things to make 31 Mar 20:19
- KozmicBlues added Belt Made Of Old Jeans And Beltbag to Anti-aburriment 16 Feb 14:37
- Coral A. favorited Belt Made Of Old Jeans And Beltbag 05 Feb 08:23
- colleenclaire.mccarthy favorited Belt Made Of Old Jeans And Beltbag 26 Nov 19:20
Kathy Gregson posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!