Can I help you with your luggage, sir?
In Belgium you have this amazing burlesque duo called Rebelles d'Hotel. I so adore their bellboy costumes that I made a hat inspired by their outfits.
- Key West Witch favorited Bellboy Hat 26 Jun 23:09
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Bellboy Hat 17 Nov 02:42
- Uguu17 favorited Bellboy Hat 21 Jul 18:14
- Judy favorited Bellboy Hat 19 May 02:39
- ali c. favorited Bellboy Hat 09 Oct 15:36
- Sammantha L. favorited Bellboy Hat 08 Sep 14:53
- novella.buck favorited Bellboy Hat 26 Aug 19:11
- tracy.l.turnbull favorited Bellboy Hat 11 Aug 21:02
The base of the hat is ready now. Time for the ribbons! Sew them where you think it's pretty. I sewed a ribbon around the base of the hat and one over the sew lines of the circle.
Two final steps: first, cut a piece of ribbon which can go under your chin and over your whole hat. Make it a few centimers (or about an inch) longer so you can make a loop at the end. Sew it to your hat (cover the sew line where the ends of the rectangular meet).
Finally, sew the two buttons over the crossing of the ribbons on the side.
Scarlet Draven · Greeneville, Tennessee, US · 9 projects
This is so cute. I love bellboy outfits as well.. great remake.
Jet H. · Haarlem, North Holland, NL · 108 projects
cute , greate tute too, well done, like him;-D xxx
michelle G. · Antigonish, Nova Scotia, CA · 1258 projects