Because I can!
Um...I bought a $2 curtain panel from the thrift store...kind of a mix between terry cloth and gauze. I melted.
Wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it. SO I laid it out on the carpet, folded it in half, stared for a while.
And came up with this glorious creation :D Dancing it is in amazing! Flowing fabric drapes off of your fingertips!!
I really wish I had taken photos during the process...
It's one continous piece of fabric. The only seams are the underside of the arms, the sides of the torso, and the hems. I literally cut the shape out of the curtain while it lay folded on my floor...
Lots of breaks, trying it on, making adjustments, etc...I've GOT to learn how to make a pattern based on measurements rather than rely on the "try it on" method :D
I hope you enjoy.
- Jakob H. commented on Bell Sleeves Crop Top 26 Mar 15:23
- Andy A. added Bell Sleeves Crop Top to To Wear 05 Feb 14:03
- MistyBarron commented on Bell Sleeves Crop Top 08 Jun 02:21
- greenstyle favorited Bell Sleeves Crop Top 08 Feb 03:16
- rhiannonfaun favorited Bell Sleeves Crop Top 02 Dec 16:26
- vermilia c. favorited Bell Sleeves Crop Top 17 May 12:16
- AbnormalAmber favorited Bell Sleeves Crop Top 17 Apr 06:31
- Super Martian Robot Girl favorited Bell Sleeves Crop Top 04 Apr 17:00
- Brittni B. favorited Bell Sleeves Crop Top 19 Feb 23:47
- Blqubetty favorited Bell Sleeves Crop Top 18 May 08:56
Lisa D. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!