Not all of your bells have to ring :)
Well, where to begin. . .
It was 2 in the morning, and I couldn't sleep. I was thinking about some random things, when I remembered the poem "The Bells" by Edgar Allen Poe from English class, *shudder* (the person who read it had this awful, monotone voice)and I thought, "Hmm, don't I have some bells laying around...?" I got them out, and started to open one up to see what made it ring, and that's when inspiration first hit.
I started toying with the idea of making a shape out of bell parts, when I noticed that when bent, the bell's parts almost looked like flower petals. . .
- Key West Witch favorited Bell Flowers 27 Sep 21:27
- Brittney S. added Bell Flowers to Misc Other 07 Jul 05:52
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Bell Flowers 23 Jul 08:57
- tricia o. added Bell Flowers to glue gun 30 Dec 20:33
- Wendy S. favorited Bell Flowers 13 Nov 03:21
- SteamAlyce favorited Bell Flowers 09 Jul 04:50
- Caaryn S. favorited Bell Flowers 24 Feb 22:49
- vie c. added Bell Flowers to usefull cool 07 Jan 09:18
- Tristin C. favorited Bell Flowers 20 Dec 16:46
- Stephanie C. added Bell Flowers to things i want to try 17 Nov 23:57
*This is the hardest part, only because there is a risk of burning yourself. Using your pliers significantly lowers this risk.*
Using your glue gun, pour glue into the base of the the biggest bell, and carefully place the second biggest bell inside. Continue doing this until all of the bells are glued on.