nice present :)
i made this for my boyfriends b-day and he loved it :) also you can be creative and make different drinks :)
- 02jhseaby added Beer Gel & Wax Candle to Try 29 Jun 13:58
- 02jhseaby favorited Beer Gel & Wax Candle 29 Jun 13:58
- Jordyn N. added Beer Gel & Wax Candle to Crafts 13 Apr 16:14
- RoseRed favorited Beer Gel & Wax Candle 10 Oct 04:38
- zoegirl221 favorited Beer Gel & Wax Candle 21 Sep 18:50
- Madeleine favorited Beer Gel & Wax Candle 18 Sep 17:37
- SteamAlyce favorited Beer Gel & Wax Candle 08 Jul 03:48
- Krista B. added Beer Gel & Wax Candle to Make Version 28 Dec 05:26
- Broken Bownes favorited Beer Gel & Wax Candle 07 Dec 22:17
- sarah.heit.5 favorited Beer Gel & Wax Candle 28 Oct 10:46
Gather your supplies and let's begin! I used dust gel that i bought at the florist shop but be careful to ask for the dust one because the one that comes in balls looks just the same. Also u can buy a gel candle kit but it's much more expensive.I filled just the half of the mug with water and put in the gel dust and let it sit for 30 minutes.
After 30 minutes the gel had grown and the mug was almost full.Then i crushed the white candle and kept the wick to use it later.I put the candle chunks in a old pot and started to melt it on the oven and used an old spoon to mash it.The wax is ready when it starts to boil and becomes clear.
I tied the end of the wick on a pencil so that the wick will stay in place and carefully placed the other end in the mug.Then i poured the hot wax into the mug and put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Be careful! The hot wax can burn your skin so gloves are recommended.Use an old spoon and pot because the wax will stain them also i recommend to do this project outdoors because the wax has awful odor when it melts.