Quick and simple, truly a keeper
Delicious when topped on a bowl of steaming hot rice and eaten with fluffy omelette - simple pleasures in life! You will love this Beef Soboro recipe
- OH! Its the Domo :3 favorited Beef Soboro 28 Jul 02:07
- Anderson m. favorited Beef Soboro 04 May 08:08
- Cody M. favorited Beef Soboro 31 Mar 10:21
- Carl B. favorited Beef Soboro 30 Mar 09:15
- Gary T. favorited Beef Soboro 25 Mar 08:31
- Suzi T. favorited Beef Soboro 07 Dec 13:16
- kitchenmissus published her project Beef Soboro 04 Dec 09:00
Start by dicing up the ginger and garlic as finely as possible and chop up the spring onions.
In a wok or skillet, heat up the sesame oil and toss in the ginger, garlic and spring onions. Move the ingredients around with a spatula to prevent them from browning too quickly.
Next, add in the ground beef and stir it around to brown it over medium heat, this will take about 3-4 minutes.
When about 3/4 of the beef is cooked, add in the seasonings: the amount of dark soy sauce determines the color of the beef (more if you'd prefer a darker hue) while the sugar is dependant on how sweet you want your beef soboro to be.
When the beef is thoroughly cooked, serve it up over a bowl of steamed japanese rice.