Bee Watercolor Step by Step Tutorial
A step by step tutorial to paint yourself a buzzing watercolor bee.
Check out my Instagram account for more tutorials!
- Natasha B. added Bee Watercolor Tutorial to Watercolour 10 Dec 06:49
- Natasha B. favorited Bee Watercolor Tutorial 10 Dec 06:49
- Kelly Jade favorited Bee Watercolor Tutorial 16 Nov 17:10
- CraftyCat added Bee Watercolor Tutorial to Watercolour 11 Nov 22:35
- CraftyCat favorited Bee Watercolor Tutorial 11 Nov 22:35
- Crafterella featured Bee Watercolor Tutorial 29 Oct 23:00
- Ladybug Watercolour published her project Bee Watercolor Tutorial 28 Oct 14:43
The next step is the wings. Using a thin brush and a light brown colour, you can paint the brown wing lines. Once they are dry, paint a wing shape over with clean water and dab on light blues, greys and whites to fill the wing areas. Concentrate the darker colours on the edges to show off the shape.