Your very own personalized door sign in just 15 mins!
This is a simple and easy project that anybody can do. Personalize it to suit the user, or match to bedroom decor. You can do just about any combination to create any theme you like. I didn't spend a dollar on this project, just created mine with things I found in my craft box and it still looks great!
- Zebra print felt on black paper and pale blue cardboard (what i used)
- Floral felt on white paper and baby pink cardboard
- Try using iron on letters instead of paper
- Attach a 3D object such as a origami flower, short length of ribbon tied into a bow or a 3D sticker
- Gold Dragon print on bright red paper and black cardboard
- ice-cream print on wine coloured paper and cream cardboard
- victoria c. added Bedroom Door Sign to Home decor 20 Oct 05:10
- Angela T. added Bedroom Door Sign to List 26 Sep 14:25
- Marylou P. added Bedroom Door Sign to For the home 09 Feb 02:09
- Anastasia S. favorited Bedroom Door Sign 21 Jan 12:07
- Alexandra S. favorited Bedroom Door Sign 20 Jan 22:44
- Angiie Poptart entered her project Bedroom Door Sign to Cricut Contest 20 Jan 22:10