Turn basic construction paper into beautiful jewelry!
Who thought this basic kids craft supply could be turned into something so beautiful!
- beadmommie added Beautiful Paper Rings to Jewelry Tutorials 23 Dec 00:47
- Alex Z. added Beautiful Paper Rings to Интересное 12 May 17:18
- rene c. favorited Beautiful Paper Rings 20 Jul 19:38
- rene c. added Beautiful Paper Rings to To-make list 20 Jul 19:38
- Kimya J. favorited Beautiful Paper Rings 31 Mar 03:46
- Charyawn221 favorited Beautiful Paper Rings 16 Feb 21:07
- Peron e. favorited Beautiful Paper Rings 13 Jul 06:53
- Cremon d. favorited Beautiful Paper Rings 13 Jul 06:11
- Elroker G. favorited Beautiful Paper Rings 05 Jul 09:51
- Lillie N. added Beautiful Paper Rings to To DIY or not to DIY 12 Apr 02:05
See the short video tutorial here:
1. Start by punching out about 50 construction paper circles
2. Grab some E-6000 Spray Adhesive (this makes the process a breeze)
3. & 4. Glue the disks together one by one until you have a 1/4" stack or thicker
*Alternate the colors and use your favorite colors on the top of the stack
5. Dry them under a desk lamp on wax paper if you're impatient like I am!
6. When dry, sand the edges and sides to reveal the different colors
7. Harden with several coats of nail polish
*This also brings out the color
8. & 9. Glue ring findings on the back with E-6000 glue