suitable for parties and halloween!
i was crochet-ing an amigurumi bear for my friend as her birthday present then i got this idea of making this bear headband. i crocheted a few of this headband and gave them to my friend, syakila (acting cute in the second picture) and my baby cousin, jadrianne. :) kept two for myself!! >.<
- Mythiko Ino favorited Bear Headband 11 Jan 23:33
- Tierra T. favorited Bear Headband 26 Oct 19:35
- srslyjc favorited Bear Headband 19 Jul 20:14
- Aurelie L. added Bear Headband to Accessoires Déguisement 14 Mar 21:19
- aviiry G. favorited Bear Headband 14 Oct 20:40
- faith m. favorited Bear Headband 04 Oct 20:06
- Kasia D. favorited Bear Headband 04 Jul 21:23
Ear (make 2 using light brown yarn)
Ch3 using 5.0mm crochet hook, slip stitch to first ch to form a ring
Round 1: Work 6 sc into the ring. - (6 sc)
Round 2: Work 2 sc in each stitch around – (12 sc)
Round 3: *Sc in next stitch, 2 sc in next stitch. rep from * around– (18 sc)
Round 4-8: Sc in each st around. – (18 sc)
Sl st in next stitch; fasten off, leaving a long tail to sew it onto the headband.
Headband (black or any colour that matches your hair colour)
Cast on 3sts using knitting needles
Round 1: knit all stitches
Round 2: knit all stitches
Repeat row 1 and row 2 until it reaches the length needed to fit your head circumference.
FO. Join two ends together. Sew ears onto the headband