Bean and Pecan Salad - super easy, fast, delicious, healthy and filling meal with minimum ingredients
- Drain and rinse kidney beans. I use no salt added beans by PC.
- Place the beans into a large bowl and crumble pecans on top. You can chop the nuts as well, but I find that chopping them is quite messy as they usually try to escape, so I just use my hands to break them into smaller pieces.
- Very finely chop the onion, it'll be about 1/4 cup of chopped onion, maybe a little bit less.
- Finely mince dill and parsley. You'll get about 2 tablespoons of each herb.
- Add onion and herbs to the bean and nut mixture.
- Squeeze some lemon juice and add a tablespoon of oil. Add seasoning to taste and mix.