Beaded string jewelry-diy fringe necklace for girls
This post describes step-by-step directions for making a piece of diy fringe necklace for girls. During the processes you may just use the easy half hitch and bail making techniques.
- Diane H. favorited Beaded String Jewelry Diy Fringe Necklace For Girls 27 Jan 21:59
- Falene M. favorited Beaded String Jewelry Diy Fringe Necklace For Girls 16 Nov 19:58
- Jennifer T. favorited Beaded String Jewelry Diy Fringe Necklace For Girls 07 Jul 05:00
Step3: braid the necklace chain
1. Take two strips of 1mm nylon thread, one about 2m and the other about 1m;
2. Double the two threads once and attach to the jumpring with Larks Head Knot;
3. Divide 4 strands into two groups, each consists of one long strand and one short strand;
4. Start to work the half hitch with longer one;
5. After 3~4 knots, supply one 4mm seed bead on the long strand and knot in the same way;
6. After several times, you’ll get a beaded necklace chain as below;
7. Do the same action to the other side;
8. When the chain get fairy long, knot the two parts and remove excess tails. Secure with a lighter.
This fringe is so easy to make, and will add embellishments to your personal jewelry accessories. While creating diy fringe necklace for girls, it is not beyond the ability of someone with fundamental jewelry making skills. Just choose the right color and make one suit your own taste properly.