A beaded candle light jar
- Amy C. added Beaded Light to wanna 31 Oct 20:39
- Jenn favorited Beaded Light 28 Jun 22:05
- Kathy J. favorited Beaded Light 31 Mar 01:47
- Paige M. favorited Beaded Light 24 Aug 01:00
- Phoenix M. favorited Beaded Light 12 Aug 21:01
- martyna.warden favorited Beaded Light 21 May 15:17
- jellyfish.innoaung added Beaded Light to other 18 May 12:28
- jen s. favorited Beaded Light 06 Oct 10:44
- Kinhime Dragon added Beaded Light to things to make 14 Aug 17:36
- Syb' favorited Beaded Light 02 Jul 11:39
Put as much beads as you need on the wire to circle around the top of the jar.
And tie it around the jar.
Cut off some wire and fold it in the middle.
Then hang it between each 8th bead.
(Or another number you choose, the lower the number, the smaller the holes will be.
Add a bead on all wire couples, holding both wires together. (it still is one piece of wire, but it's folded so it seems two).
Then bow the wires apart to makes new couples out of it and put a bead on it.
Continue to work like this until youre almost at the end of the jar.
Then you can put several beads on each couple.
And tuck the end of the wire into the last bead and fold it, so the bead won't fall off.