From my fabric scraps and bead stash
I never throw anything away (at least that's what I am told). For whatever reason I had the old cuffs from a pair of jeans in my scrap bag. I put them together and did some freeform beading using stuff from my bead stash. I used 3 snaps to close it and lined the back with a scrap of felt. It took a very long time but I think it was worth it. Now I have a really unique cuff and room in my bead stash for NEW BEADS!
- Beaded_Landscape_Cuff_1.jpg 3.48 MB [ Download ]
- Bracken T. favorited Beaded Landscape Cuff 28 May 10:12
- mommaviv entered their project Beaded Landscape Cuff to Pepper Ink 16 May 04:02
- April C. favorited Beaded Landscape Cuff 09 Sep 08:33
- mommaviv entered their project Beaded Landscape Cuff to Princess Superstar 27 Jun 07:50
- mommaviv entered their project Beaded Landscape Cuff to Beads Unlimited Contest 29 Nov 04:07
mommaviv posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!