A creative, handmade use for a bullet casing
A simple and creative way to make something you can constantly carry around and show off to others. This piece was created because I originally wanted to make a different project where I would use crystals and the bullet casings. Instead, I looked down and realized I had a big collection of beads in various shapes, sizes, and colors. I get a lot of compliments on this keychain and you will too.
- Logan M. favorited Beaded Bullet Keychain 10 Dec 15:14
- Angie C. favorited Beaded Bullet Keychain 14 Sep 21:05
- Bliss Art Company added Beaded Bullet Keychain to Mixed Media 02 Feb 04:45
- Bliss Art Company favorited Beaded Bullet Keychain 02 Feb 04:45
- Romana S. favorited Beaded Bullet Keychain 05 Oct 04:36
Firstly, start with a bullet casing..I had a bullet belt which I used instead of individually using bullet casings. I took needle-nose pliers and took apart casings off of the belt. If you are not already using casings with holes in them, you will need to insert a hole to put your key ring through.