Beautiful Blue Bracelet
I really love how pretty this bracelet looks. The materials for this project was really cheap. The focal beads were only $1.00 dollar in the discounted bin in my local popular department store.
- crochetmommie added Bead Crochet to Jewelry Tutorials 15 Oct 02:10
- Michelle M. added Bead Crochet to beads 30 Dec 13:58
- dmx.diana favorited Bead Crochet 20 Aug 00:10
- Coral B. favorited Bead Crochet 29 Dec 05:38
- natashua.vanaswegen favorited Bead Crochet 26 Mar 12:56
- Nadja L. favorited Bead Crochet 16 Mar 04:01
- Wendy S. favorited Bead Crochet 28 Nov 01:18
- Tammie H. favorited Bead Crochet 11 Nov 02:46
- Meena R. favorited Bead Crochet 07 Apr 09:41
- susie.krahn.56 favorited Bead Crochet 03 Apr 22:47
You Will Need
String all beads in the following sequence; 2 blue & 2 iridescent until all beads are strung.
Slip stitch 4 beads, then join to form ring
Continue slip stitching all beads up to 45 rounds
Leave a 6 inch tail on both ends
Sew on an eye pin on both ends of your work, sew through 2-3 times until secure
Add end caps to both ends
The matching focal beads to each ends, then one silver bead to each end and add the round crystal beads to each end. Using needle nose pliers form a loop at each end, if loop is to big then trim and re-form the loop.
Add the clasp to both ends
Using the last eye pin, add one silver metal bead, round crystal bead, the focal bead, round crystal bead and the last silver bead. Then place the end of the eye pin the loops on the bracelet, now form a loop t secure and your done.