quick, striking plus cheap - picked up this dress at an opshop for $6.50 and found old necklace for free
This is actually very simple to do, just make sure you find a necklace that has lots of strings, you could even just bead your own. Also, if you unpick carefully, you get a bonus scarf from the bottom layer!
- forbunnie favorited Bead Choker Dress 19 Jun 14:38
- Arianna D. favorited Bead Choker Dress 19 Feb 23:55
- Second Hand Susie added Bead Choker Dress to Beatles Look 30 Apr 22:48
- Alma added Bead Choker Dress to Dresses 25 Dec 18:45
- Cheshire x. favorited Bead Choker Dress 14 Oct 00:46
- Maxine M. added Bead Choker Dress to To-make list 14 Apr 17:33
- x_niccadee added Bead Choker Dress to make this 21 Mar 03:53
- Taba__tina favorited Bead Choker Dress 09 Feb 16:24
- Melissa N. commented on Bead Choker Dress 11 Nov 08:47
- Debi added Bead Choker Dress to Dress Ideas 27 Oct 06:56
Get your long hippy skirt and rip off a bottom layer or two, depending on desired length.
Turn the skirt inside out and put it on, hitch it up like a dress and put on a belt. Now pin a line of how much excess material you want to get rid of at the seam and sew.
Put skirt/dress on right way out and wear your necklace. Arrange in a nice pattern then secure it to the dress by hand sewing it in place. (kinda tricky, you need a mirror)
Done! try not to get the necklace tangled, it's a pain :)