Simple hand harness for everyday!
I was looking for a hand harness for my mum's birthday but I couldn't find one that was on my budget or simple enough or in the material I wanted so I decided to do it myself...
I didn't have a big jump ring so I used a keyholder ring, which allowed me to put a bead around it, but you can do the same with a big open jump ring (the bead would move though, with the key ring it's secure). I used a bell for the hindi inspiration and an extra bead for the extension chain to add a little twist to it.
I didn't use a Toggle clasp as I didn't have one but you definitely should if you want it to be easy to put on.
- Cassidy P. added Bead And Bell Hand Harness to Jewelry 24 Sep 03:54
- Jade Dee replied to a comment on her project Bead And Bell Hand Harness 27 Mar 18:11
- tyler t. favorited Bead And Bell Hand Harness 17 Mar 04:54
- tyler t. commented on Bead And Bell Hand Harness 15 Mar 16:33
- Jade Dee entered her project Bead And Bell Hand Harness to Dremel Multi-Tool Contest 07 Mar 00:32
- Seahopes favorited Bead And Bell Hand Harness 26 Feb 18:14
Jade Dee posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!