This all natural and vegan hair spritz gives you beachy waves!
Summer is here! Time for summer hair. What says summer more than the sunny beach?
The look of effortless waves is the envy of many city dwellers, but it's totally easy to achieve sans-beach! Celebrity hairstylists rely on chemical-laden and totally overpriced beach sprays to give their clients "the look". Plus, anyone who buys these sprays is basically buying 80% water.
That doesn't work for me, or for my DIY-ers.
So, why not create a totally natural and totally handmade version yourself?
Silly question, I know.
The DIY version produces the same results, see above.
Yes, your spray will be about 99% water. But that's ok, because we are taking out all the nasty chemicals and other undesirables you really don't want in there anyways. What's best about the spray is that it won't smell like artificial fragrances; it will smell of fresh herbs.
Much nicer to your nostrils and the environment.
Enough talk; let's begin.
- Xirimpi favorited Beachy Hair Spritz 31 May 17:36
- ATGlittered added Beachy Hair Spritz to Karlie Kloss 13 May 14:37
- Luna's acesorios Lucii desu(L) favorited Beachy Hair Spritz 08 Mar 20:10
- Kara G. favorited Beachy Hair Spritz 07 Mar 03:46
- Calah L. added Beachy Hair Spritz to HAIR 09 Jan 18:07
- carol.pardee.3 favorited Beachy Hair Spritz 04 Nov 12:02
- Jennifer G. favorited Beachy Hair Spritz 24 Sep 15:28
- Angie P. favorited Beachy Hair Spritz 17 Sep 23:53
- Bobbi B. favorited Beachy Hair Spritz 14 Sep 17:03
- Crafterella added Beachy Hair Spritz to Drew Barrymore 11 Sep 12:28
Step 1: Get an old spray bottle (I used a small one, maybe like 4 oz., recycled from a Bath and Body spray). Fill it up with water (distilled). Dump this water into a glass.
Gather a generous handful of fresh herbs from your garden, if you have one. I used a combination of lavender and spearmint.
If you don't have a garden, you can use herbal tea bags. Maybe like chamomile or peppermint would be nice? You could also try a combination.
Place the herbs or tea bags into the glass.