I made a template of a bat using Adobe Illustrator. I rolled out some air dry clay and used the template to cut out the bat. While it was still pliable, I screwed a very small picture hook into the top, and then left it to dry. Once the clay was hard, I painted it with black acrylic, and coated it in two coats of PVA glue.
You could use black polymer clay and varnish, but I prefer air dry clay to work with.
- Emy P. favorited Bat Pendant 30 Apr 10:03
- Ells B. added Bat Pendant to Stuff to make 26 Jul 15:57
- Mariah K. favorited Bat Pendant 10 May 21:05
- MandyCip_93 favorited Bat Pendant 24 Nov 01:06
- Jaybird favorited Bat Pendant 25 Apr 04:24
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Bat Pendant 01 Jan 17:46
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited Bat Pendant 23 Nov 21:37
- hello kitty * kitty chan* favorited Bat Pendant 10 Nov 01:03
- Bloody Melody favorited Bat Pendant 30 Oct 18:39
- Bat Ma'am favorited Bat Pendant 23 Oct 17:22
Icy S. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!