Sweet like chocolate!
A V-Blood Energy vial (from true blood), purchased at Hot Topic, Halloween earrings from Claire's, and assorted antiqued metal jewelry crafting parts purchased at Micheal's. Rigging the vial and attaching to the chain so that it would hang without twisting or tilting was tricky. I'm an amateur jewelry maker and I've never had any kind of lessons. The chain and rigging is attached directly to the bottle itself. The cap comes off, but the bottle cannot get wet because the chain will likely be damaged by water. A design flaw that I am working on still. I will be offering 2 different types of the finished product: one with sealed cap with some kind of pretty-ness inside, and an empty bottle that can be removed from the chain and cleaned if someone wanted to store candy inside.
- Mythiko Ino favorited Bat Blood Vial Choker 21 Mar 17:08
- Heidi M. added Bat Blood Vial Choker to juelen 18 Nov 19:19
- Cuồng P. favorited Bat Blood Vial Choker 14 Jul 16:38
- Arty Kitkat added Bat Blood Vial Choker to All Things Batty 01 Mar 22:20
- OktoberMoon favorited Bat Blood Vial Choker 26 Jul 03:58
- Bat Ma'am favorited Bat Blood Vial Choker 28 Jun 14:41
Lyssa C. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!