for all paper craft projects
Flour glue is amazing stuff. It's super sturdy, almost nothing to make and if you let it get really concentrated, it's pretty much wheat paste.
- Tierra T. favorited Basic Flour Glue 16 Nov 22:21
- Cyn B. added Basic Flour Glue to Basic Crafts 28 Aug 01:29
- Amazon favorited Basic Flour Glue 13 Jun 15:25
- Krista B. added Basic Flour Glue to Make Version 18 Apr 16:31
- HylianWriter534 added Basic Flour Glue to Make Later 08 Mar 06:13
- gloria z. favorited Basic Flour Glue 26 Nov 01:59
Return to heat and simmer your flour glue until it is a snot-like consistency. Let cool to bathwater temperature and then use. It works best when warm, so store leftover in the fridge and warm it back up in a saucepan when you need it again. Adding cloves or oil of cloves will keep it lasting longer.