I found this pattern on Gleeful Things and totally fell in love and had to do it for myself!
I have been seeing these barefoot sandals all over the place recently, especially on Pinterest. Normally I would question the logic of calling something a sandal when it has no base and is essentially just the equivalent of a hat for your foot. Then I stumbled across a super cute pattern for some and though “What the heck, I’ve been meaning to tire myself out using a tiny crochet hook and crochet thread!”
Love this pattern and be sure to check out Gleeful Things, lots of lovely inspiring things to be made there.
- trinity z. favorited Barefoot Sandals 17 Dec 17:54
- Key West Witch favorited Barefoot Sandals 07 May 03:23
- Melissa Beth favorited Barefoot Sandals 13 Nov 20:55
- Xan T. favorited Barefoot Sandals 31 Dec 08:59
- Maria L. added Barefoot Sandals to To-make list 30 Aug 18:41
- Cyndi C. favorited Barefoot Sandals 13 Jul 14:40
- Jordan H. favorited Barefoot Sandals 13 Jun 19:31
- Jenn favorited Barefoot Sandals 10 Jun 23:57
- Carrie Rose Cottage favorited Barefoot Sandals 23 May 13:54
- Maya E. favorited Barefoot Sandals 22 May 11:23
rnd 1: ch 6. sl st to join.
rnd 2: sl st into ring and ch 3 (counts as 1 dc). 18 dc in ring. sl st to join. (18 dc)
rnd 3: [ch 4, sk 2 sts, 1 sc.] 5 times. ch 4. sl st to join. (6 ch 4 sps)
rnd 4: ch 1, sc in next ch sp. [ch 6, 1 sc in next ch sp.] 5 times. ch 6. sl st to join. (6 ch 6 sps)
rnd 5: sl st in ch. ch 2 (counts as 1 hdc). 1 hdc & 3 dc in same ch sp. ch 4. 3 dc & 2 hdc in same ch sp. 9 sc in next ch sp. [2 hdc & 3 dc in next ch sp. ch 4. 3 dc & 2 hdc in same ch sp. 9 sc in next ch sp.] rep around. sl st to join.
rnd 6: 1 sc. 1 sc & p. 1 sc. 1 sc & p. 1 sc. 4 hdc in ch sp. ch to desired length for the toe loop (I used 20 ch). 4 hdc in same ch sp. 1 sc. 1 sc & p. 1 sc. 1 sc & p. 1 sc. [ch 5. sk 4 sts. 1 sc.] twice.
* 1 sc & p. 1 sc. 1 sc & p. 1 sc. 4 hdc in ch sp. ch to desired length for the strap (I made mine 26 inches). Tie a knot at the end and FO. Draw up a loop in the last hdc where you started the chain. 4 hdc in same ch sp. 1 sc. 1 sc & p. 1 sc. 1 sc & p. 1 sc. [ch 5. sk 4 sts. 1 sc.] twice.
Repeat from * once. Invisible join to FO.
For More Info: https://theyearlingblog.wordpress.com/2015/05/07/day-127-barefoot-sandals/