Adorn your feet with jewellry that looks like sandals!
Measure your foot. Double the length and add 1 -2 inches to each of the hemp strings. Fold string so that there are 2 equal lengths of hemp. Make a knot approximately 1.5 inches from the fold on each string, for the toe holds. Add beads (the same on each length of string) for 2-3 inches. Then knot the two pieces of string together. Continue to add beads to each string, until the beads fit around the ankle. Use jewelry closures to finish off each sandal.
- ForestFolk added Barefoot Sandals to Quirky Stuff 21 Jul 07:13
- Teresa E. entered her project Barefoot Sandals to UncommonGoods 16 Jul 03:37
- Teresa E. entered her project Barefoot Sandals to SINGER Dress Form Contest 06 Apr 16:30
- Katie F. added Barefoot Sandals to To-make list 26 Jun 04:48
- Jodie K. added Barefoot Sandals to rings 25 Jun 02:23
- call me buddy commented on Barefoot Sandals 18 Jun 18:06
- kris n. favorited Barefoot Sandals 17 May 20:28
- elena.rae favorited Barefoot Sandals 01 May 18:16
- kate.butcher.180 added Barefoot Sandals to to try... 08 Apr 20:20
- kate.butcher.180 favorited Barefoot Sandals 08 Apr 20:19
Teresa E. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!