wicked low fat, super tasty banana mini loaves!
It's another banana bread recipe... I know I have tons, but this one really hit the mark. I love making them into cute mini loaves too, more ends to pass around! Truth be told the husband is a loaf end stealer. Leave a loaf out and it will be missing its bum from both ends soon enough.
Mini Banana Loaves
recipe by steph chows
- Rebecca M. favorited Banana Mini Loaves 20 Jun 00:37
- Bev.o favorited Banana Mini Loaves 12 Sep 07:33
- Penny F. added Banana Mini Loaves to Baking 30 Aug 01:13
- mowi m. favorited Banana Mini Loaves 16 Feb 16:57
- iscrafte added Banana Mini Loaves to Om nom nom! 25 Dec 14:23
- iscrafte favorited Banana Mini Loaves 25 Dec 14:23
- Shantelle t. added Banana Mini Loaves to gifts 08 Dec 06:58
- Ali P added Banana Mini Loaves to FOOD 10 Oct 12:34
- Megan S. favorited Banana Mini Loaves 16 Sep 03:04
- sarah a. favorited Banana Mini Loaves 08 Sep 09:25
You Will Need
In a medium bowl whisk together dry ingredients.
In a small bowl cream together butter, splenda, and sugar, then cream in bananas and yogurt, add eggs one at a time.
Gently mix dry with wet, then stir in:
3/4 cup sunflower seeds
Place in 3 mini loaf pans and bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until done.