Very sweet banana, honey and cinnamon muffins.
I used 80g honey. They turned out too sweet this way- so I changed it into 70g. LEMON JUICE IS OPTIONAL! I could NOT change it into optional so watch it :)
- Júlia S. added Banana, Honey And Cinnamon Muffins to receptes 17 Dec 22:46
- Naomii<33 added Banana, Honey And Cinnamon Muffins to kan dr mee door 28 Oct 11:08
- Tasha L. favorited Banana, Honey And Cinnamon Muffins 22 Feb 17:01
- Annie q. favorited Banana, Honey And Cinnamon Muffins 08 Nov 01:34
- kathie.warren favorited Banana, Honey And Cinnamon Muffins 28 Aug 00:22
Add the bananas, sugar, honey and butter in a bowl. It really looks like someone threw up in it, but it'll turn out well, don't worry about that. Get your mixer and mix it till it's all mixed. x]
Then, add the salt, cinnamon, lemon juice (if you want to, they'll be really sweet), baking powder and slowly, not all in one, the self-rising flour. Grab a spoon and mix it.
Grab your cupcake plate, if you have one. I baked lots of cupcakes before with just the paper forms and they all worked out just fine ;)
Get the dough, and fill 2/3rd of the paper forms. They'll grow, so if you don't want it to be one big cupcake this is the best way :P
Put them in the oven and bake them for 20 minutes.