How could you go wrong! Nom nom
It nice to have a treat every now and then, how can you go wrong with banana, caramel and ice cream :D Nom Nom Nom. This I a quick and simple recipe that is tasty and a treat. Pls enjoy XD
- Emo Chick favorited Banana Fritters 28 May 18:57
- craftgirl14 favorited Banana Fritters 25 Mar 18:37
- Strawberry Destruction favorited Banana Fritters 12 Mar 04:02
- razorbladedesigns added Banana Fritters to Om Nom nom noms 12 Feb 02:17
- gfordiani favorited Banana Fritters 20 Jan 04:51
- Michaela W. favorited Banana Fritters 17 Jan 22:37
- D3c1an favorited Banana Fritters 14 Jan 09:19
- Kitty favorited Banana Fritters 08 Jan 13:33
- angelvaliant added Banana Fritters to Food 08 Jan 05:44
- Toni F. favorited Banana Fritters 08 Jan 02:55
Sift flour and cinnamon together into a large bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the centre. Add egg and soda water. Whisk until a smooth batter forms. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180°C. Place a wire rack over a baking tray. Pour oil into a large, non-stick frying pan until 5mm deep. Heat over medium heat until hot. Dip 1 piece of banana at a time into batter and allow excess batter to drain. Cook, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Remove to a wire rack. Keep warm in oven while cooking remaining fritters.
Pour caramel topping into a heatproof microwave-safe jug. Microwave, uncovered for 1 minute or until warm.
Divide fritters between plates. Drizzle with caramel sauce. Serve with ice-cream.