Nuts: 50 Tasty Recipes from Crunchy to Creamy & Savory to Sweet
A few years ago a friend shared some delicious banana ice cream, as well as a secret: it was made with one ingredient: the banana alone. The results are quick, easy, and healthy. Here is a rendition with a few more goodies thrown in to complement the banana and satisfy your sweet tooth.
Makes 2 servings
- Shortly Blank added Banana Cashew Ginger Freezer Ice Cream to To do 09 Oct 07:10
- Kimya J. favorited Banana Cashew Ginger Freezer Ice Cream 14 Mar 01:34
- RareJewel favorited Banana Cashew Ginger Freezer Ice Cream 23 Jan 10:12
- SilverSnake S. favorited Banana Cashew Ginger Freezer Ice Cream 07 Jun 21:28
- KMOM14 added Banana Cashew Ginger Freezer Ice Cream to RECIPES TO TRY 10 Apr 07:45
- Victorian Dreamer favorited Banana Cashew Ginger Freezer Ice Cream 09 Mar 23:19
- GMC Group published her project Banana Cashew Ginger Freezer Ice Cream 09 Mar 09:00
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay the banana slices on the sheet, cover the sheet with plastic wrap, and freeze until completely frozen, about 3 hours.
In a food processor fitted with a steel blade attachment, pulse to break the banana slices up. Add 1 tablespoon of the condensed milk. Blend until the bananas reach a smooth, creamy consistency, like soft-serve ice cream, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon condensed milk, the vanilla, ginger, and cashew butter and pulse to blend. Transfer to a freezer container, fold in the chopped cashews, and freeze until solid, about 5 hours.