Banana Bars with Vanilla Buttercream
Delicious and banana bars that are super duper delicious and the best way to use the ugly sad bananas sitting at the back of your fridge
- Rebecca M. favorited Banana Bars With Vanilla Buttercream 11 Jun 13:32
- Len favorited Banana Bars With Vanilla Buttercream 20 Apr 01:57
- AlterEgo Designs favorited Banana Bars With Vanilla Buttercream 02 Nov 05:41
- Alissa B. favorited Banana Bars With Vanilla Buttercream 31 Oct 02:00
- Ana F. published her project Banana Bars With Vanilla Buttercream 28 Oct 06:00
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, Grease and flour a square cake pan.
In a bowl mix the bananas, oil, sigar, egg and water until there are no lumps left.
Add the flour and the baking soda and continue mixing until everything is well incorporated and the batter is shinny.
Pour it on the cake pan and place in the oven for 30 minutes or until done
Remove from the oven and let it cool.