Moist chocolaty banana loaf
This recipe is adapted from the one in 'Good Housekeeping easy to make cakes and bakes'.
Suitable for vegetarians
Takes 15-20 mins to prepare and 1 hour to cook, then needs to cool!
- Bev.o favorited Banana And Chocolate Loaf 12 Sep 07:30
- Tasha L. favorited Banana And Chocolate Loaf 23 Feb 08:38
- Kaiulani W. favorited Banana And Chocolate Loaf 10 Jul 01:36
- Alex Poser added Banana And Chocolate Loaf to Culinary 11 Jan 18:37
- AbsintheFairy favorited Banana And Chocolate Loaf 09 Nov 20:03
- Anne V. favorited Banana And Chocolate Loaf 21 Aug 16:11
Pre heat oven to Gas mark 3/ 170*c/150* fan ovens.
Line a 1.4kg/3lb loaf tin with baking parchment
Put the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda and salt into a bowl and mix together.
In a different bowl, Beat the eggs and muscovado sugar together with an electric whisk until pale and fluffy.
Carefully stir the bananas, yoghurt and chocolate into the egg mixture.
Once this is evenly mixed in, add in the flour mixture. Making sure that it is thoroughly mixed.
Spoon the mixture into the tin and bake in the oven for 1 hour or until a skewer put into the centre comes out clean.
Leave to cool in the tin
Once cool, remove from the tin, slice and eat!