Inspired by "Black Swan"
While watching "Black Swan" I was inspired to do something with my un-used old navy flip-flops. This is what I came up with.
- Rachel B. added Ballet Flip Flops to DIY and Crochet Accessories 06 May 01:07
- Zombie Babe added Ballet Flip Flops to new wardrobe 30 Sep 01:07
- Zombie Babe favorited Ballet Flip Flops 30 Sep 01:07
- Pace.Amore.SiRide favorited Ballet Flip Flops 02 Sep 22:17
- Rosalie E. favorited Ballet Flip Flops 19 Apr 02:04
- Billie F. favorited Ballet Flip Flops 30 Mar 15:22
Cut 2 strips from the t-shirt and rap it around the v that goes over your foot. Use the fabric glue to glue the t-shirt strips down tightly
Suggestion: if the flip-flops are not the color you want you can paint them prior to step one. I decided (after doing all of the steps) that I wanted my flip-flops to be black to further highlight the "Black Swan" inspiration. Isn't that the way it always goes - it isn't until you're done with everything that you decide you want it a different way :-)
Tie them up like a Ballerina and rock it out with a tule skirt and a high bun!