A filling meal for not much effort
This meal is seriously by far the quickest and easiest week nightfall I make in my home, my daughters loves the meatballs because she can eat them with her hands but they are big enough that my 10 month old can hold them and bite into them without me worrying they are to small to choke on. So easy and tasty you'll love them even more when you find out how fast it is for such a big meal
- Kinhime Dragon added Baked Meatballs With Pasta to Food 12 Mar 17:18
- Rikki L. favorited Baked Meatballs With Pasta 07 Mar 15:42
- Sara E. added Baked Meatballs With Pasta to Recipes 28 Jan 03:08
- Angie favorited Baked Meatballs With Pasta 13 Dec 03:55
- JJ J. favorited Baked Meatballs With Pasta 05 Dec 19:44
Preheat oven to 200°C. Combine mince, onion, breadcrumbs, garlic, egg and herbs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Use clean wet hands to roll 2 tablespoonfuls of the mixture into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
Place the meatballs in a ceramic baking dish and pour over the pasta sauce. Cover the dish with foil or baking paper and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for a further 15 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions. Drain and return to the pan.
Divide the pasta among serving bowls and top with the meatballs. Sprinkle with the parsley to serve.