Delicious homemade Macaroni and Cheese!
I made this mac and cheese for a New Years party and then again for Valentine's. It's quickly becoming my signature dish! You will need a LARGE (like 913 inch) lasagna dish, and a LARGE sauce pan to make the amount shown here!
- TK Rainy replied to a comment on her project Baked Mac & Cheese 02 Oct 04:10
- MissVee commented on Baked Mac & Cheese 01 Oct 04:23
- MissVee favorited Baked Mac & Cheese 01 Oct 04:22
- kiki w. added Baked Mac & Cheese to pasta 18 Jul 18:03
- Susan R. favorited Baked Mac & Cheese 09 Jul 01:18
- Theresa A. favorited Baked Mac & Cheese 07 Apr 19:54
- AndiSam favorited Baked Mac & Cheese 25 Feb 18:54
- Noel N. favorited Baked Mac & Cheese 25 Feb 18:17
- KelliDroze added Baked Mac & Cheese to Food 24 Feb 20:58
Cook all of the pasta. While it is cooking, cut up the hot dogs into small bite size pieces. I actually used some miniature "hot dog" shaped pieces of meat called Lil Smokies. It comes in a package near the deli meat at Winco. Not sure where you can find them in other stores. Put the meat into the Lasagna Dish.
Add the flour slowly and mix it into the milk. Don't let the milk boil! Add the shredded cheese and keep stirring until it's all melted. It will turn orange. Sorry no picture of this step, but all you do is keep stirring! DON'T LET THE MILK BOIL. I hate heating milk.
Sprinkle the salt, pepper, paprika, and bread crumbs on top to taste.