Soft, fluffy, rich chocolate cake donuts topped with fruity pebbles!
Chocolate. Donuts. Two Glazes. Fruity Pebbles. Boom. Everyone loves these beautifully glazed baked chocolate donuts!
- steph c. added Baked Chocolate Donuts to Festival Party 27 Jul 15:49
- Rebecca M. favorited Baked Chocolate Donuts 11 Jun 00:20
- AlterEgo Designs added Baked Chocolate Donuts to recipes 31 Mar 01:57
- Brianna R. added Baked Chocolate Donuts to Cooking 03 Mar 23:12
- wondertide favorited Baked Chocolate Donuts 22 Feb 00:06
- RareJewel favorited Baked Chocolate Donuts 17 Feb 07:41
- mumiavadasz favorited Baked Chocolate Donuts 15 Feb 11:24
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Baked Chocolate Donuts 11 Feb 17:31
- ImKaia favorited Baked Chocolate Donuts 09 Feb 12:42
- Crafterella featured Baked Chocolate Donuts 08 Feb 23:00
You Will Need
Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 12 donut molds.
Melt the chocolate. Set aside.
Whisk together the buttermilk, water, egg, oil, vinegar, and vanilla.
Mix together the dry ingredients and whisk into the wet until no lumps remain. Gently mix in melted chocolate.
Fill the donut molds (with a spoon or spouted cup) 2/3 full.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool a few minutes, and then insert knife around edges to ease donuts out of the molds.
Whisk together the chocolate glaze and vanilla glaze separately. Once the donuts cool, dip the tops of the donuts into either one of the glazes, and then place glaze-side-up onto a cake rack with a sheet pan under it (to catch the dripping glaze).
Sprinkle with fruity pebbles (or sprinkles) while glaze is still wet.