Baby Taggie Toy
Using a word processing program on my computer, I typed the first letter of the baby's name. I found a font that I liked that was boxy looking, made it the largest size I could, then changed it to "outline" in the properties. Printed that out, cut around the letter, pinned it to the material I wanted and cut it out along the edges of the paper. I did that twice with two different matching materials. (I used a thin fleece from a recycled receiving blanket.) Then, I cut 11 pieces of different matching ribbons into 4 inch long pieces, folding them in half and pinning to the wrong side of the material. I placed the other letter shape behind the first with right sides together. I sewed the two letter shapes with ribbons together, leaving the center to turn the letter right side out. Hand stitch or machine stitch center closed.
- SugarNSpiceLily favorited Baby Taggie Toy 28 Jul 17:55
- Rebecca M. favorited Baby Taggie Toy 10 Jun 14:26
- Lisa T. entered her project Baby Taggie Toy to Singer Christmas Contest 08 Dec 17:45
- Lisa T. entered her project Baby Taggie Toy to Secret Santa 08 Dec 17:42
- Lisa T. published her project Baby Taggie Toy 08 Dec 02:22
Lisa T. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!