make your own baby panda to accompany your off-mood days
this panda is an alternative/modified version from the sock teddy project (not my project):
that project was made based on the project here:
I made this when my mood is off and now he always accompanies me during my off-mood days during the snowy winter (yes, its still snowing here!) :(
PS. the pattern I made is attached above
- DSC02484.JPG 3.9 MB [ Download ]
- lolomolly favorited Baby Po Panda Plushie 08 Apr 23:20
- lolomolly added Baby Po Panda Plushie to sewing ideas 07 Apr 01:27
- Pimke added Baby Po Panda Plushie to Upcycling 11 Mar 10:12
- Loz b. favorited Baby Po Panda Plushie 01 Jan 19:11
- Kierra O. added Baby Po Panda Plushie to Sale? 12 Jul 21:15
- judithchen entered her project Baby Po Panda Plushie to Suncatcher Craft Eyes 03 Mar 21:05
- Ana M. favorited Baby Po Panda Plushie 24 Jan 13:04
- Maemi.Gojo added Baby Po Panda Plushie to Plushies 22 Jun 11:16
- Kitsune Stripes favorited Baby Po Panda Plushie 02 Jun 00:02
- kelly.koopman added Baby Po Panda Plushie to Plushies 15 Apr 13:44
the trick to make this panda is easy, you just need to stuff your sock as much as possible to make him FAT.
(refer to the link above for the original project)
the secret of using a stretchy material such as sock for a soft toy is its very stretchy so when you made the pattern it should be slightly bigger than the actual finished shape you wanted. I attached the pattern I made for this panda. hope it helps :)
OPTIONAL: if you don't have the black socks to make the ears, hands and feet you can make it from the same white material then color it black with fabric marker after you sew it. make a round border so you don't stain the other parts, then color carefully.
PS. to make him even fatter you can fold the front collar of his cloth inside and sew it to make it firm. enjoy!