These can cost you a pretty penny in the shop, why bit make your own.
I made this for a present from my mates baby shower, along with a matching nursing pillow and car seatbelt covers.
I haven't put the materials needed as its all included with pattern on the link about,
I put (washed of course) pieces of chip packets to give it some crinkle sounding panels, but you can mix it up with a bell, and different textured fabrics aswell.
- Raven N. favorited Baby Grab Ball 06 Dec 12:24
- Rebecca M. favorited Baby Grab Ball 10 Jun 14:02
- Witchy favorited Baby Grab Ball 23 Oct 23:55
- Aaralynn favorited Baby Grab Ball 10 Jan 02:07
- Witchy added Baby Grab Ball to Plushies Slushies Plushies!! 07 Dec 21:52
- Doodlebert favorited Baby Grab Ball 15 Nov 17:08
- Anna S. favorited Baby Grab Ball 06 Nov 18:14
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Baby Grab Ball 02 Nov 02:36
Xx13.CrowsxX posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!