Ruffle Undies based on the tutorial done by Clare Bare for Threadbanger...FINALLY made my own!!!
I used my own pattern but it's really easy to make your own :) I took an hour to make them but it's only cuz I had issues with the pattern, it should take about 30-40 min. I have attached the pattern as well
- Rachel S. favorited Awesome Ruffle Undies 19 Aug 07:06
- Key West Witch favorited Awesome Ruffle Undies 05 May 08:22
- heatherydoune favorited Awesome Ruffle Undies 09 Mar 03:43
- Beverly B. favorited Awesome Ruffle Undies 29 Sep 18:47
- Emma H. favorited Awesome Ruffle Undies 17 Oct 20:19
- Momoka added Awesome Ruffle Undies to undergartments and swimsuits 02 Sep 22:03
- RareJewel favorited Awesome Ruffle Undies 02 Aug 07:21
- Sveta favorited Awesome Ruffle Undies 07 Jul 08:57
- Markee R. added Awesome Ruffle Undies to Bettie Page 08 Apr 10:27
- Anna B. favorited Awesome Ruffle Undies 29 Mar 02:59
Then sew the sides together with a straight stitch and you have one freaking HUGE pair of undies (don't panic, it's supposed to look that way) The more material you have extra, the more ruffles you are going to have.
(I used a zigzag stitch to keep my edges from fraying because the check material tends to do that)
Take your elastic and pull it taught as you sew it onto your seam with a zigzag stitch (on the wrong side of your underwear of course!) You must must must remember to pull it as you sew, otherwise the fabric isn't going to bunch up. Repeat the same step for both the leg holes and the waistband.