The perfect brunch recipe to impress your friends!
Avocado Egg Cups
- rouge s. added Avocado Egg Cups to Food 27 Nov 03:18
- rouge s. favorited Avocado Egg Cups 27 Nov 02:31
- Jody G. added Avocado Egg Cups to Food 01 Nov 18:16
- dalekordancer favorited Avocado Egg Cups 28 Jun 20:36
- Minimax added Avocado Egg Cups to Food 07 Jun 15:50
- reblav added Avocado Egg Cups to food 23 Mar 15:49
- Shay:) favorited Avocado Egg Cups 11 Mar 17:12
- k k favorited Avocado Egg Cups 06 Mar 02:26
- Oriana F. favorited Avocado Egg Cups 02 Mar 17:15
Slice your avocado in half and remove the pit. (I whack the pit with a knife, and then it generally lifts out just fine. Otherwise you can scoop it with a spoon.) Crack your egg, and separate the yolk and the white. You’re actually just using the yolk for this (but I have plenty of other recipe ideas where you can use the whites. Like this one.) Then separate the yolk into to mostly-equal parts, and fill the pit of the avocado with the egg yolk. See? It’s like it was made for this. Then sprinkle each half with a little cheese and red pepper flakes. I also added the salt and pepper, because it’s fun. Then I baked it in the oven at 400 for about 7 minutes, or until the cheese got all brown and bubbly.