Wanted a beautiful journal without paying the ugly price
Another journal I made, first time trying the hard cover method. Im not sure if I did it the 'right" way, but I sewed 13 signatures of 4 onto a piece of 1 inch ribbon for the pages. I made the cover out of 3 pieces of card stock, one for the spine and two for the covers and covered then with the astrological pictures and connected the spine to the covers with the construction paper. I hot glues the ribbon the the inside of the spine, then covered the inside of the covers with more construction paper. I covered the cover with mod podge to protect it, and somewhere in there I added a ribbon bookmark :D Next time Ill make an actual tutorial with pictures.
- Rachael H. added Astrological Journal to Books/Journals 30 Nov 18:58
- Heather H. favorited Astrological Journal 26 May 01:00
- vicky.skourta.9 favorited Astrological Journal 23 May 21:50
- Waloo R. entered her project Astrological Journal to SINGER Dress Form Contest 15 Apr 14:27
- Hansi Berlin favorited Astrological Journal 11 Mar 00:20
- The Downtown Fiction favorited Astrological Journal 04 Mar 04:03
- under20 favorited Astrological Journal 22 Feb 21:10
- Kinhime Dragon favorited Astrological Journal 10 Jan 00:18
- Kinhime Dragon commented on Astrological Journal 10 Jan 00:18
- Waloo R. replied to a comment on her project Astrological Journal 09 Jan 02:07
Waloo R. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!