Asian-style stuffed cabbage rolls are filled with ground pork, ginger, garlic, shiitake mushrooms, shredded carrots, scallions and rice.
- Kimya J. favorited Asian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls 09 Jun 02:39
- Ariane D. favorited Asian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls 04 May 04:12
- Banndit1 added Asian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls to Food-To-Make 16 Feb 01:17
- Banndit1 favorited Asian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls 16 Feb 01:17
- KelliDroze added Asian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls to Food 15 Feb 19:00
- Vicky C. published her project Asian Style Stuffed Cabbage Rolls 17 Nov 14:52
You Will Need
Preheat oven to 375. In a medium sized pan, heat canola and sesame oils. Add ginger, garlic, and mushrooms and saute for about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine pork, cooked rice, carrot, scallions, cilantro, red pepper flakes, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar. Use your hands to mix until well integrated. Add ingredients from frying pan and mix well.
Lay a cabbage leaf flat on a baking sheet. Scoop anywhere from 3 tablespoons to a ½ cup of the filling, depending on the size of the leaf, onto the stem end. Roll towards the leaf end, folding in the sides if you have some spare leaf (but not required). Place roll, seam side down, on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining leaves and filling.
In a small bowl, mix together hoisin sauce and water. Brush the sauce to coat the tops and sides of all the rolls. Bake for 30 minutes. Check to make sure pork is done, and cook for additional 4-5 minutes more if needed.