Make pillows inspired by your favorite artists!
I made these Matisse pillows inspired by his beautiful paper cut artwork so that I could have art on my sofa and not just on my walls. I love how colorful they are!
- Key West Witch favorited Artist Pillows 31 May 15:26
- Ghosts are Green favorited Artist Pillows 25 Aug 22:27
- ashley m. favorited Artist Pillows 08 Feb 05:44
- ale_corason favorited Artist Pillows 29 Dec 06:05
- Alissa B. favorited Artist Pillows 23 Dec 16:44
- Monica S. favorited Artist Pillows 22 Dec 05:27
- khaosinkinema favorited Artist Pillows 13 Dec 22:52
- Mark Montano published his project Artist Pillows 10 Dec 14:01
Iron the cutouts in place until the glue disappears
Pin the back of the pillow over the ironed-on cutouts
Using 1/2" seam allowance, stitch around the pillow and leave an 8" opening so that you can turn it right side out
Clip the corners at an angle
*Clipping the corners leaves less bulk in the corners when you turn it right side out
Watch the video tutorial here: