Comments

Bruh Cuh Bruh :]
Bruh Cuh Bruh :] · Murfreesboro, Tennessee, US
woah. . .my mind just exploded. o.o
precious p.
precious p.
Hello I am precious,

I guess you will not surprise to receive my mail? i saw your profile and it
sound well.I will like us to exchange good relationship.I am precious
by name,No kid and never marry.from here you can contact me at this
email address(preciouswillasm@yahoo.com)so that i can send you my
pictures and also tell you more about myself,have a nice day
and i am waiting to hear from you snoonest,

Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love and concern matters alot in life

(preciouswillasm@yahoo.com)

and i am waiting to hear from you snoonest,

(preciouswillasm@yahoo.com)
Yours
precious
Tara Gypsy Apples
Tara Gypsy Apples · Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, ZA · 41 projects
ahh, i also made one of these! looooooooooong ago.hehe, we're cool =P
Bianca P.
Bianca P. · 8 projects
I want! buuuutt any of those were probably threwn a way 7 years ago.
Ace W.
Ace W. · Tucson, Arizona, US · 1 project
I have about a million of these in a giant bag, thanks for helping me find a purpose! You can make them out of little plastic firefighters, policemen, whatever you want. Another option is to cut off the giant plastic bottoms and melt the feet smooth with a lighter.
Singingpraisehomemaker
Singingpraisehomemaker · 7 projects
lol I Love it lol Ok i just gotta raid my sons atmy men and make one lol ty so much for the cool idea
Cat Morley
Cat Morley · London, GB · 1426 projects
Awesome, I've got to find a toy soldier now.
Grace D
Grace D · London, GB · 83 projects
This is cool

CO + K User

Weird. I just made one of these before you made this tutorial. I made earrings to match too. ^^
Load 4 more comments...