A vision of aqua marine mermaidy goodness!
Creat this stunning under the sea look using all products from my company Makeup Artist Network! Visit us online to purchase the products used. www.makeupart.net
- Summer O. favorited Aqua Marine Goddess 13 Jul 06:29
- Luna's acesorios Lucii desu(L) favorited Aqua Marine Goddess 08 Mar 20:01
- Matilde P. favorited Aqua Marine Goddess 25 Oct 19:04
- Casey S. added Aqua Marine Goddess to Need To Do 12 Jun 20:43
- Vetherz favorited Aqua Marine Goddess 10 Mar 23:27
- Jessica S. added Aqua Marine Goddess to DIY Eyeshadow How To's 27 Jan 10:35
- Stitches favorited Aqua Marine Goddess 27 Jan 01:53
- gabriella.richbourg added Aqua Marine Goddess to make up 11 Dec 08:04
- gabriella.richbourg favorited Aqua Marine Goddess 11 Dec 07:38
- Penny F. added Aqua Marine Goddess to Applying makeup 09 Dec 13:35
Use a big fluffy brush to apply Ultimate Creme Liner in Blue Bay to the Crease of your eye. Using a fluffy brush turns this creme liner into a long wearing creme shadow!
Next, apply Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow in shade #057, a beautiful emeraldy teal color, on top of the Blue Bay.
To deepen the look, apply Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow in shade #178, a deep navy blue, more narrowly into the crease
Apply Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow in shade #207, a shimmering blue-green, to the moveable lid. Apply shade #033, pure white, to your inner corner.
Use a small amount of eyelash glue patted onto the lid to adhere the glitter. I used Glitter Dust in shade #131. Apply mascara and false lashes if desired.
Apply Face Art color Electric Lime to your bottom lid. Fill in your waterline with Blue Bay Ultimate Creme Liner.
For the lips, I used Retractable Lip Pencil in Tangerine, topped with Mineral Based Lipstick in shade #710.