Bake a Apple Cobbler!
- rouge s. favorited Apple Cobbler 28 Nov 04:15
- KelliDroze added Apple Cobbler to Seasonal 27 Oct 23:41
- k k favorited Apple Cobbler 30 Sep 21:21
- Suzi T. favorited Apple Cobbler 03 May 11:23
- Alezita G. favorited Apple Cobbler 27 Apr 23:22
- ale_corason favorited Apple Cobbler 26 Apr 05:59
- KelliDroze added Apple Cobbler to Sweet 26 Apr 01:16
- ZanyDays favorited Apple Cobbler 25 Apr 14:50
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place apple slices in ungreased baking dish.
Combine 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar and pour over apple slices.
Combine the rest of the sugar, cinnamon, flour, eggs, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl. Mix until it's a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle over the apples. Pour the melted butter over the topping and sprinkle additional cinnamon on the top.
Bake for 45 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and ENJOY!