apple cider margaritas
this cocktail has the perfect combination of apple cider and tequila to warm you up this fall
- Summer O. favorited Apple Cider Margaritas 17 May 05:20
- amyistheparty added Apple Cider Margaritas to Autumn Housewarming 26 Apr 21:49
- Spanky H. favorited Apple Cider Margaritas 25 Apr 07:14
- assu.tak commented on Apple Cider Margaritas 18 Apr 18:25
- Golden Brown and Delicious | Jessica D. published her project Apple Cider Margaritas 18 Apr 09:00
In a large measuring cup or pitcher, add the apple cider, tequila, and triple sec. Stir to combine.
Put some raw sugar on a small plate and sprinkle with cinnamon. Wet the rims of 6 glasses (I usually use water, but you could use a lime or orange wedge) and dip into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Add ice to the glasses and pour in the margaritas.
This is a great recipe to make for a crowd, as the prepared margaritas can hang out in the fridge until your guests are ready to drink them. Feel free to scale up or down as needed.