DIY Bedroom Décor
What if there was way for you to never deal with tangled necklaces ever again? Sounds awesome, right? Well, this Antler Jewelry Holder is the answer to your prayers! Storing your necklaces this way makes for easy access and is the ultimate time saver. Antlers are huge right now, and painting these ones gold gives them just the right look! This isn’t just for necklaces—it’s also the perfect resting place for scarves and purses!
- Summer O. favorited Antler Jewelry Holder 19 May 00:39
- Sabrina Dee Berry favorited Antler Jewelry Holder 06 Jan 20:51
- Heather M. favorited Antler Jewelry Holder 30 Dec 14:57
- Zeth G. added Antler Jewelry Holder to Home Decor 12 Nov 08:17
- Barn favorited Antler Jewelry Holder 05 Aug 05:58
- Jessi D. added Antler Jewelry Holder to Neat 27 Jul 22:54
- Emma H. favorited Antler Jewelry Holder 27 Jul 17:30
- FW Media published his project Antler Jewelry Holder 27 Jul 06:00
Use a brush to apply the acrylic paint to the exposed tips and set the antler aside to dry for about 30 minutes. Paint some of the tips with one color of paint, and some with the other. You may need to use two coats to make the paint look opaque. Again, just be patient in waiting for your paint to dry before adding another layer!
After everything is completely dry, which will probably take up to a full day, remove the tape, and start hanging pretty scarves and precious jewels on your Antler Jewelry Holder! My antlers came with hooks for thumbtacks; if yours don’t have those hooks, feel free to use mounting tape.
Make It Personal!
Can’t use spray paint? Don’t worry about it! Regular paint might take a bit longer to apply all over the antlers, but you can get the same effect!