As much fun to make as it is to break!
Sick of seeing Valentines items everywhere - why not invite all your friends round to give Valentines day a beating
you can also change the colour if your want to use it for a different kind of party!
Check out my blog to find out where I got my materials from
- Sarah F. favorited Anti Valentines Pinata 27 Jan 21:00
- Aurelie L. added Anti Valentines Pinata to Fête 14 Mar 22:04
- Agresija favorited Anti Valentines Pinata 22 Feb 19:27
- MischievousRaven favorited Anti Valentines Pinata 15 Feb 13:10
- Crafta La Vista published her project Anti Valentines Pinata 03 Feb 20:38
Cut lots of strips of black paper. The width depends on how long you want your feathers to be on the heart.
This is the time consuming part - take each of these strips and feather them, by cutting 3/4 of the way into the paper, all the way along the length
Starting at the bottom corner of your heart - Cut the strips to fit the piece of heart you are on and then sellotape the uncut part of the strip to the heart, leaving the paper to curl out the way (which happens naturally if you buy a big role of black paper)
Take your next piece and secure it slightly further up the heart so that it covers the tape from the one before and forms a layered effect
Repeat the process until you have covered the heart.