Make your favorite shoes slip-proof.
A few summers ago I fell and cracked the back of my head on a very large rock. I slipped on a little bit of water because my shoes had zero tread. I was diagnosed with a concussion and spent the next year trying to recover. I suffered from a bit of amnesia and I still have weird memory gaps. Having survived a traumatic brain injury, I have learned one very important thing: MAKE SURE YOUR SHOES HAVE GOOD TREAD.
Since some of my favorite shoes have either zero traction or worn-down tread marks, I have figured out a way to wear the shoes I like without feeling forced to wear only soccer cleats and lawn aerating sandals.
- Shelly O. added Anti Slip Shoes to Winter Bohem 27 Aug 18:17
- Melia P. favorited Anti Slip Shoes 15 Aug 23:35
- Nina H. added Anti Slip Shoes to To Do list 19 Jun 20:01
- Nina H. favorited Anti Slip Shoes 19 Jun 20:01
- veronica f. favorited Anti Slip Shoes 07 Jun 17:54
- The Cotton Floozy replied to a comment on her project Anti Slip Shoes 29 May 04:33
- jesta b. favorited Anti Slip Shoes 29 May 02:23
- PetiteElefant commented on Anti Slip Shoes 28 May 19:12
- dippydiscoball favorited Anti Slip Shoes 28 May 18:15
- The Cotton Floozy published her project Anti Slip Shoes 31 Mar 17:05